[Heeplist] UH singers

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Aug 5 07:00:08 EDT 2014

 Terje,

I believe none of us said "it was Hensley who did everything", it is a misinterpretantion of my words, for instance. However, what I meat is that he was the main songwriter throughout the band's carreer, and most of Heep's treasures were born in his head although the band surely modified it in its own unique way. His contribution is incomparable to those of his peers. However, it's understood without them (including Mr.Box), he would hardly ever had made it that big.
Cheers, Igor