[Heeplist] Heeplist] UH singers

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:36:39 EDT 2014

Hi Igor,
You mentioned that Hensley remarked in his own words that Mick only had
"ideas "
Just curious if any of those ideas were ever aknowleged by the band or,
Micks ideas just fell to deaf ears?
As I recall many classic rock guitarists have come up with riff patterns as
ideas that have become rock classics .
Tony Iommi , reverend Billy Gibbons to mention a few.
All I know is Hensley wrote some great songs, most were ballads and peotic
in form.
He defenatley left his mark in Heeps history .

Hey Dave,
Just wondering what era did you enjoy Micks playing the most ?
Don