[Heeplist] USA Date Confirmed

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 07:38:50 EDT 2014

I immediately checked the BB Kings website in NY as they have played there
several times since 2010, but nothing.  I did see the Jim Thorpe and will
set aside the date.  By the way David how far is Jim Thorpe PA from
Rochester NY?
I know for me it will be a 3-4 hour drive, but for Heep and if only east
coast show, I will be there.