[Heeplist] USA Date Confirmed

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Jul 29 05:49:01 EDT 2014

 Terje,
I beg you pardon, but you are really wrong here - WishbonE (not  Wishbona :)))) Ash are at least of the same quality and in terms of popularity I won't be much surprised if they are (were) bigger in the States than our Heep. You are not obliged to love them, but I strongly advise you reconsider their musical level for it is (in my eyes, at least) a more sophisticated, less straight forward type of band than Uriah Heep  although overall I'd put 'em on the same level. Have almost all of their classic LPs - 1970-79. It is classic English rock, you hardly can go wrong with that period n time and country. Modern Ash... have much in common with Heep also: the only remaining classic member, hard working, predictable but high quality music. And if not for WA with their trademark twin harmonical leads, we'd never have known of Iron Maiden, perhaps. Steve Harris ain't no fool in music, that is for sure. :)))))))))
Cheers, Igor