[Heeplist] USA Date Confirmed

Robert Triani triani at verizon.net
Mon Jul 28 22:14:25 EDT 2014

Just got my email update from Penns Peak. Guess who's
playing?............... YEP!!!

Friday, September 26, 2014
Jim Thorpe,PA

Doors Open 6:00 PM
Showtime 8:00 PM
General Admission:

Advance: $22.00

Day of Show: $27.00

Will try getting a vid from this one like last time.I still need to
chapter and burn the last
one and post for you guys.
Sorry i have not been around a while.I finished my A+ Computer training
and passed both
my certification tests on the first try. Then my old employed of 24
years called me back to work again
just as my unemployment pay was running out. I have been in constant
training mode for
many months and should be getting out on the road myself again soon.

Anyway, hope I can meet up with a few of you guys this tour.I can
probably guess where the
other dates will land.I hope then announce Sellersville,PA tomorrow,new
release Tuesday.
  I have been getting spoiled there with a membership and always getting
FRONT ROW Cabaret seats
so that would be awesome.The sound is incredible front row there,no PA
just the band right
in your face.You can almost get hit with a guitar.
Saw UFO,Outlaws front row,Lisa Marie Presley(second table,bummer) and
have front row
for Robin Zander and Nik Turners Hawkwind.

Bob Triani