[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Old Heep Bootlegs!!

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 15:44:15 EDT 2014

Yep, they were there's only three or four songs that have ever surfaced on bootleg and later on the remasters. The lack of quality live recordings continued through the Lawton era as well, it seems it was only after Ken left that quality live recordings started turning up but may have more to do with Bron, than anything else, he seemed to keep a tight grip on everything. Dave S.