[Heeplist] Long live list

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 21:50:25 EDT 2014

Mr Lanips pales in comparison.  Madman is that you again, stirring things
up?

Back in 8th grade my English teacher wrote the word cunt on the blackboard.
You just do not do that in front of 8th graders.  She was puzzled by our
reactions.  She was talking about the misuse of contractions.  She says she
hears kids all the time saying cunt and she thought they were saying I Can't
do it and contracting the word as in I cunt do it anymore.