[Heeplist] Long Live List

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Sun Jul 27 16:36:45 EDT 2014

Terje, also known as Jan Terje Bjørdal, is a Norwegian Heepster. Just saying.
Go ahead Rick, there's a lot of us \"cunts\" to attack personaly. You won't get bored soon.
Besides, Claudia is a most beautyful woman, those of us who have met her, know so. I met her in Holland, when i was there for the Heep, when John was doing the vocals instead of Bernie, as he was temporarely out. My good friend Louis Rentrop, whom i know for at least 15 years, was one of the Dutch people welcoming us all at the venue. Oh yes, some of us know eachother personaly, even when we live 7fucking1000 miles apart.

 Now, as far as Heep is concerned, i am trying to go their concert here in Belgium, in a town called Olen. Looking forward to hear them play the new songs. September 13 is marked in my agenda. Just hope i get that day off from work.

Nothing but moronic trash from the world's foremost liar! Have them deleteme, so that I needn't put up with anymore of your lies and deceit! I maybe a lot of things, but I always tell the TRUTH, and the Chinese people arethe kindest in the world. YOU sure weren't writing anything good aboutthem when YOU were here, because you're an idiot who goes places,supposedly, and doesn't even check to see what's up. I didn't add YOU tothis conversation, YOU did hiding behind a name like \"Terje\".Rick[?]On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 2:36 AM, Cláudia Leão wrote:> Rick> I'd like to understand why the heck you did include me in this offensive> thread. I'm a real person, not a Terje's pseudonym. You would know that if> you were on facebook. Why not? During the 30 days I spent in China I> discovered how to bypass the Great Firewall and access all occidental> forbidden websites. Do your homework and stop bothering others because of> your misfortunes.> Racial heritage??? It seems YOU are the xenophobic
here, miserably living> in a place you don't like among people you believe are inferior to you.> What I feel is that nobody else here cares for that. I'm from Brazil, a> developing country, so what? I never felt any hostility here because of> that. The only thing that counts in this list is the love for Heep.> Claudia>>> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 01:22:30 +0800> From: rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com> To: heeplist at travellersintime.com; uriahheep at comcast.net> Subject: Re: [Heeplist] Long Live List>> Bob, since I realized exactly how moronic YOU are I try to avoid chatting> with YOU, however, YOU prove my point that I was making with \"Terje\" aka> Claudia, if YOU cannot read English and understand, then do not direct> comments my way. I sent condolences to Louis here, and that is all. I did> not mention how the people from Holland died, other than saying that he> lost people in the Ukraine. Only Igor made comments about Russia. Is it> political to ask if people do not read my posts
because I LIVE in China?> If YOU still think so, then YOU prove yet again that YOU are a moron. I> write in British English, because that is what I teach, but I will remind> YOU yet again and again that I am an American from Dayton, Ohio. If one of> YOU ignorant cunts would actually try making friends with me after sixteen> years, then I would possibly invite YOU to add me at Skype where we could> do a video chat and everyone could see my racial heritage, which I shit on> anyway. I don't think that would happen now, nor do I give a flying fuck> if it ever happens, because the majority of YOU are nothing but sensitive> cunts who constantly send stupid messages to each other, and cannot> understand when people write correct English, hence, the cursing, because> only that YOU can understand. This list makes me sick, because none of YOU> really care about the band, YOU only care about impressing each other, and,> yes, I do not even know why I waste time to write this, just delete me>
already and be done with it all!>> Ricky Earl Wilson, SSN: 292-76-8100, born in Dayton, Ohio, March 3, 1964!> [?]>>> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Iain Barnes > wrote:>> > Well I stayed away till this afternoon after seeing Rick's post ;-) I> > haven't been spoke too like that since my last argument with the wife> (just> > kidding my dear)> >> > Sometimes we need to let off a little steam and I hope Rick's calmed down> > a little now and everyone else wasn't too offended.> >> > Well it had been quiet on here ;-)> >> > Bob as always your spot on, lets talk Heep even if it bores the pants off> > some of us ;-) Reply to things of interest and leave alone posts that> > don't rock your boat.> >> >> > -----Original Message----- From: Bob Winward> > Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 5:53 PM> > To: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)> > Subject: [Heeplist] Long Live List> >> >> > Well Rick, you really know how to make your posts interesting!! Did it> > feel> > good letting off some
steam? Ok, had to put a little levity out there!> > :-)> > Also if I did not care about you I would not have taken the time to write> > the following.> >> > This needs to be said, \"you are too overly sensitive\" and over react to> > many> > posts and take them the wrong way. It appears you erroneously think> there> > is a conspiracy on the list against you. I would say some may be bitter> > because you sound condescending, often misinterpret posts and get upset> > because many do not reply to your posts. I actually get your feelings on> > the last point, I too am puzzled why questions I ask on the list are> > ignored.> >> > Your name Rick Wilson sounds very British to me and not Chinese. Before> > you> > mentioned where you live, I assumed you were in the UK because of your> > highly intelligent points and masterful use of the English language. You> > say> > you live in China, well we have many countries represented, many> cultures> > and many languages. The first Uriah Heep
website that I am aware of was> > started by a guy in the Asian country of Singapore, Hani So. (does> anyone> > know how he is doing since he left the list 15 years ago?) I will admit> > that> > myself and many in the USA are at a disadvantage, we only know one> language> > and are not even as masterful at it as many in Europe that use it as a> > second or third language. In your case I am sure you are fluent in> > Chinese,> > English, German and as recently evidenced on the list, \"Foul\".> >> > Religion and politics are two topics we try to avoid on the list. I> would> > say your recent comments slant political. If you walk around stores now> in> > the USA and pick up items, turn them over, you will see much of what is> > sold> > now in our country is made in China so it appears we embrace China. I> think> > more in the USA are afraid of other countries than China, but we don't> pick> > on list members from those countries. I have always thought of this list> as> > transcending
politics and world issues and we all share a common love of> > Uriah Heep music. Not all are as fanatic about Heep as some may be, but> > they are for Heep. I REPEAT, HERE FOR THE HEEP!> >> > You also said Mac blocked a post. Mac has a career an active family life> > and> > rarely posts on the list. Surely he sees the same shit we do when he> boots> > up his PC (or does he use a MAC?) However he is not here 24/7. The> server> > does weird things and the last few months have shown that. I still do> not> > get posts from those who use yahoo. I wonder if someone is prejudiced> > against me because I live in New Jersey, lol! (just needling, hee hee)> >> > Louis lives in Holland. He left our list over 10 years ago, most on the> > list> > do not know him and some barely remember him. I don't keep in touch with> > him, so I was not aware of him having relatives killed in the Ukraine. I> > did not even know he had relatives there. Where did you see this> > information? I do not wish to
knock Louis, but the \"worlds greatest> > heepster\" was a set up at the Heepvention 2001, I know I was there. He> was> > voted that in a run-off playing air guitar on a plastic inflatable> guitar.> > It was a gag, not a real contest. In the hotel lobby after the heepster> > session, Bernie came up behind me and got right in my face and said \"so> who> > is the world's greatest heepster?\" He thought it was going to be me and> > feigned shock that I wasn't. Anyhow, I am just a fan too here on the> list,> > nothing special.> >> > Now to address some errors below. Get your anatomy straight! The> majority> > of the list is male, I will not argue about the common sense part lol!> > Also> > if I was Terje, I would come looking for you after making those indirect> > comments about his mother.> >> > Lastly you spend too much time watching BBC or CNN. Most on the list> > perfer> > CN (Cartoon Network) and once you realize that, maybe you will lighten> up.> >> > I have a very novel idea,
everyone, lets talk about Uriah Heep music.> > Let's> > have fun and let's have it business as usual, grammatical errors,> nonsense,> > horsecrap or intelligent points. It should all be welcome.> >> > Bob \"All Heep is Good Heep\" Winward> >> > On 7/27/14 5:09 AM, \"Rick Wilson\" > wrote:> >> > Fuck off, bastard! I am sick and fucking tired of all of YOU ignorant> >> cunts with no common sense!> >>> >> Rick Wilson> >> [?]> >>> >>> >> On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Terje Pedersen > >> wrote:> >>> >> What are you on about with this ranting Rick?? I wake up and receive 7> >>> new posts, 6 from you and all of them full of shite about everyone is> >>> after> >>> you and such. Get help man, do you really think anyone care about where> >>> you> >>> live??> >>>> >>> Terje> >>>> >>> >> >> > _______________________________________________> > Heeplist mailing list> > Heeplist at travellersintime.com> >> http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.com> >> > Travellers
in Time Website> > http://www.travellersintime.com> >> > Official Uriah Heep Website> > http://www.uriah-heep.com> >> > ---> > This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus> > protection is active.> > http://www.avast.com> >> >> >> > _______________________________________________> > Heeplist mailing list> > Heeplist at travellersintime.com> >> http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.com> >> > Travellers in Time Website> > http://www.travellersintime.com> >> > Official Uriah Heep Website> > http://www.uriah-heep.com> >>>>> -->> http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=144060276&snapshotID=&authType=name&authToken=omp2&ref=NUS&goback=.nmp_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1&trk=NUS-body-member-name>> _______________________________________________> Heeplist mailing list> Heeplist at travellersintime.com> http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.com>> Travellers in Time Website> http://www.travellersintime.com>>
Official Uriah Heep Website> http://www.uriah-heep.com> _______________________________________________> Heeplist mailing list> Heeplist at travellersintime.com> http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.com>> Travellers in Time Website> http://www.travellersintime.com>> Official Uriah Heep Website> http://www.uriah-heep.com>-- http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=144060276&snapshotID=&authType=name&authToken=omp2&ref=NUS&goback=.nmp_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1&trk=NUS-body-member-name