[Heeplist] Long Live List

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Jul 27 15:27:11 EDT 2014

Kevin,

I too love the *HEEP* album cover artwork from artist *Ioannis*.

I love the exotic landscapes he painted for the *HEEP's* official bootleg
series of albums, as well as his artwork for both the *'WAKE THE SLEEPER'*
& *'INTO THE WILD'* albums.

Kevin, what are your favorite tunes from the new album?

I'm really liking *'Jessie' *and *'Kiss The Rainbow' *a whole lot.

That being said, the complete album is very, very good. It took awhile for
the album to grow on me, but now I really like the new album very much!

Take Care & Keep A - *HEEP'n!*