[Heeplist] Long Live List

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 27 14:11:06 EDT 2014

again, I don't get why they decided to change from Ioannis, they were on a roll with him. I presume to save a few bucks.
weird, as they still intend to work with Ioannis for the next series of live bootlegs [if he's still willing, I'd presume].

 *'OUTSIDER*' artwork?

 Igor mentioned this once, and I agree with him, the album's
 artwork is
 similar to the album cover artwork of *Hipgnosis* artist -
 *Storm
 Thorgerson* in a way.

 I really like the artwork that is featured on the album's
 back cover - the
 Tree and Flying Birds.

 On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Rick Wilson <
 rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com>
 wrote:

 > I actually agree, Kevin, and not all of my remarks are
 directed at
 > everyone; the culprits know who I mean.  lol
 It is actually already about
 > 02:00 here.
 >
 > Rick
 > [?]
 >

 > On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:44 AM, Kevin Julie <kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca>
 wrote:

 > > Crap Rick, you live in China? Maybe that's why
 your posts go to my spam
 > > folder [along with a few others] , weird.
 > > as one dumb cunt to another here, what would you
 like to talk about, Heep
 > > related?
 > > I posted a few thoughts the other day,
 particularly about the new album
 > > artwork, and it wasn't really discussed beyond
 that.
 > > the list is what it is, sometimes you post
 something and get a lot of
 > > response, other times you think you are posting
 something of major
 > interest
 > > and everyone's simply out being cunts.
 > > I do actually care about the band, or at least
 their recordings, legacy,
 > > etc... why the fuck else would I be here!? If I
 wanna hang out with a
 > bunch
 > > of ignorant cunts, I can go elsewhere.
 > > anyway, enjoy your Sunday folks. I am spending a
 good part of today
 > > sorting through old Heep live audio tapes and
 interview tapes.

 > >  Bob, since I realized
 > >  exactly how moronic YOU are I try to avoid
 chatting
 > >  with YOU, however, YOU prove my point that
 > >  was making with "Terje" aka
 > >  Claudia, if YOU cannot read English and
 > >  understand, then do not direct
 > >  comments my
 > >  way.  I sent condolences to Louis here,
 and that is all.
 > >  I did
 > >  not mention how the people from
 > >  Holland died, other than saying that he
 > >  lost
 > >  people in the Ukraine.  Only Igor made
 comments about
 > >  Russia.  Is it
 > >  political to ask if people
 > >  do not read my posts because I LIVE in
 China?
 > >  If YOU still think so, then YOU prove yet
 again
 > >  that YOU are a moron.  I
 > >  write in British
 > >  English, because that is what I teach, but I
 will remind
 > >  YOU yet again and again that I am an
 American
 > >  from Dayton, Ohio.  If one of
 > >  YOU ignorant
 > >  cunts would actually try making friends with
 me after
 > >  sixteen
 > >  years, then I would possibly invite
 > >  YOU to add me at Skype where we could
 > >  do a
 > >  video chat and everyone could see my racial
 heritage, which
 > >  I shit on
 > >  anyway.  I don't think that
 > >  would happen now, nor do I give a flying
 fuck
 > >  if it ever happens, because the majority of
 YOU
 > >  are nothing but sensitive
 > >  cunts who
 > >  constantly send stupid messages to each
 other, and cannot
 > >  understand when people write correct
 English,
 > >  hence, the cursing, because
 > >  only that YOU
 > >  can understand.  This list makes me
 sick, because none of
 > >  YOU
 > >  really care about the band, YOU only
 > >  care about impressing each other, and,
 > >  yes,
 > >  I do not even know why I waste time to write
 this, just