[Heeplist] Long Live List

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 13:00:07 EDT 2014

I hope I did not offend anyone, I spent over an hour carefully crafting the
words.  I think the list should be fun, no censorship and no dictating
content to one another.  I meant this not to be an attack on anyone, but a
reminder that we are here to talk about Heep music, whether it is
intelligent conversation, nonsene or whatever. Who are we to judge.