[Heeplist] Analog music recording

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 00:12:52 EDT 2014

Your message to Heeplist awaits moderator approval
Inbox
heeplist-owner at travellersintime.com
11:57 AM (14 minutes ago)

to me
Your mail to 'Heeplist' with the subject

    Re: [Heeplist] Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 62596 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://travellersintime.com/mailman/confirm/heeplist_travellersintime.com/a14bf96a61287c397c61c3c35b134ec5f8de4450

This is bullshit, Mac!  Delete me!

Rick
[?]