[Heeplist] Analog music recording

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 00:09:50 EDT 2014

Personally, I prefer hearing a band live as opposed to listening at home in
any format, because it is on the stage that one can truly say whether a
band is good or not.  Sometimes, even a song that doesn't sound great on
album or disc, will blow one away live, because that guitar is better in
the mix, or that hidden organ solo shines, whatever.  I loved my vinyl
albums when I had them, but they were all stolen, so then I bought
everything on disc..., then they were all stolen, so now I reside in the
MP3 world.  By the way, I would really love to see what "Double Muff
Madness" is, too bad that this video could not be linked to a worldwide
friendly website that ALL could enjoy, and not just those select few.

Rick
[?]