[Heeplist] Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 26 14:47:10 EDT 2014

Agreed Dave, Heep are doing a great job juggling work, family and health.
We must remember that its essential Mick stays fit and enthusiastic.  Mick's
no spring chicken so I'm thankful for their longevity and musical output.
Heep have a full time management team and no doubt agents around the World
to promote the band.  Of course we promote the band to friends, family or
anyone else who will listen.  Facebook etc is a great platform to spread the
word and must have helped in recent times.  Heeplists, forums, social media
etc all make us aware of concerts, upcoming releases etc.  I'm sure if they
needed help in any way they would ask as they have in the past.

Iain