[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 10:54:11 EDT 2014

Well put guys, I love talking about anything related to Heep, I'm new to
the list and joined because I wanted to reach out to other Heep fans around
the world and share stories.
I sense a little frustration and tension though, but that's just part of
being a Heep fan .
I just gotta say though, Analog is the way to go to get the true feel and
sound of music,
It may not be convenient , but it's not useless .
Don