[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 10:27:37 EDT 2014

I once heard a saying "Take what you need, and leave the rest"

I am not interested in vinyl, so I chose not to participate in the
discussions. Yet many do care.  However I defend anyone's right to post!
Besides I have shared much nonsense over the years, lol!

I have had many of my posts ignored over the years and a few I wish folk had
ignored after starting a flame war, lol!