[Heeplist] Russian video site...

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Jun 30 09:00:27 EDT 2014

 Hi Richard,
That drummer, Sergey Savinov  - he in fact is my friend (the other two guys, father (bass) and son (guitar and voice), are good acquaintances) and my neigbour, he "discovered" a lot in the world of rock for me.  I share you opinion on the way he does the job. I think, they are very untypical not only for our country, but for the whole modern rock stage.
Cheers, Igor

Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:49:05 +0200 от "Richard Pascoe" <r.pascoe at telia.com>:
>Hi
Igor

>checked out all 3
videos - WOW - that drummer is amazing....!!

>Thanks for
sharing