[Heeplist] Hello

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 07:41:40 EDT 2014

What I don't think folk realize here on the list,Dave is not seeing our
few weeks back.  I changed nothing on my end.  Dave can post to the list,
but does not see anything come back. When I went through this, I would post
then go Tit website and read the posts.

So Dave is now in the "Send but cannot receive" mode.  Like I said, it just
cleared up on my end, I do not know how or why.  But the way things are
going, do not scoff, you could be next.

Also it still seems there is another issue on the list, those with Yahoo
emails are sending posts to the list that are not seen by all.

On 6/29/14 7:43 PM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Even in the "totalitarian" Russia it does come through, Dave
> :)))))))))))))
Cheers, Igor

Sat, 28 Jun 2014 23:05:00 -0700 от DAVID M
> SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>:
>Not sure if this is coming through since I
> no longer get any mail from the list since the 6th, not sure why, I can't
> figure it out, but it is what it is, might just try signing up again, unless
> the list is gone. Anyone on Facebook let me know if this comes through, if not
> well then it didn't come through, Dave
> S.
>Heeplist mailing
> list