[Heeplist] My Outsider review for In Rock magazine (R ussia)

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Jun 27 13:56:11 EDT 2014

One of the many reason I like *URIAH HEEP* is the diversity of the music.

Some tunes are Hard Rock, some Progressive, some Acoustic, and then again
... some are pop-music like.

And - *Mick Box* is such a multi-talented guitarist, he handles all the
many styles very competently.

I think the band has a really great sonic thing happening in the studio
with producer *Mike Paxman* as well.

I really hope the band tours *The States* in the near future. *URIAH HEEP*
is one of a few bands/artists I would love to see perform.  I'd also love
to see Neil Young with Crazy Horse, Jimmy Page, Ace Frehley, Peter
Frampton, and the legendary *'Blues Meister'* - B.B. King in concert as
well.