[Heeplist] A 2 review on Amazon

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 08:00:42 EDT 2014

I am looking forward to it and it appears to me over the last year you have
changed your approach.  Your reviews used to come across as negative with
the glass always being half empty.  I could now wait to hate them!!  :-)
Now your approach seems to be more positive and that is refreshing change!!
And you use more smiley faces now!!!!  :-)

For example, a coworker left the company last week.  He asked me what he
should say if the owner asks him about our boss.  I told him the best way
would be to praise the boss, but if he did have a complaint, to say
something like "The boss is great, however an area for development would
be...."

On 6/24/14 6:52 AM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Hi Mark,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, my review is already being in
> translation at the moment and soon to appear. But I must warn anyone: not
> being a native speaker and having Russian mind might make me doing it a bit
> differently from your traditional report in the US or UK. Gonna publish it
> here really soon and hope none will feel offended or fooled. :)))
Cheers,