[Heeplist] Mick & Ken on the same album!!

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 11:58:45 EDT 2014

http://www.amazon.com/Light-My-Fire-Classic-Salute/dp/B00K03YWQU

Okay, they don't appear on the same songs, but check out the lineup for these songs! First time I've seen Mick or Ian Gillan appear on one of these tribute albums. I listened to the long snippets on itunes and most of these are really quite good!!

Ken clearly shares vocals with Roye Albrighton (Nektar) on Hello I Love You and Mick's guitar work on Love Her Madly coupled with Mark Stein (Vanilla Fudge) on organ/vocals make it almost sound like a Heep song! The producer clearly wanted Mick's wah-wah!

The list of performers is one of the most amazing I've ever seen for one of these tribute albums. I think I'm gonna buy this!

Jay