[Heeplist] test

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Fri Jun 20 09:07:00 EDT 2014

I actually quite like Rock the Foundation, and as this lady is described and her goals, seems like a tongue in cheek reference using baby. With that said I think it's perfect wording. It's like, they think I'm harmless, but I'll show them, and I'll get what I want, they can think I'm just this hot babe!

Does that make any sense or am I way off, lol.

Stan