[Heeplist] test

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 06:41:39 EDT 2014

I got this but  not Jay, what is really odd is Jay, myself and another have
been emailing offlist with our comments on Outsider.  I have no trouble
receiving his emails.

I think there is some issue with the list server, as I was not receiving
emails for a week, but the list was active.  So when I do not see posts I go
to the Heep archives and read them.  The only difference is you cannot
respond, which may be a good thing.  :-)

Did I see a comparison of Sweet Sugar and Sweet Lorraine in the archives?
Well they both start with Sweet!

Lastly, on the Outsider, there is no July Morning, Trail of Diamonds or
Between Two Worlds.  However it is rock solid 1-11 and enjoyable.  I have no
major issues with any tracks. RTF (rock the foundation) is a strong song, I
just think the lyrics sound a tad juvenile, straight from the Equator era
(Skools Burning, Party Time).  Maybe it is just the word Baby I guess.
Otherwise the song cooks!

"All Outsider is Good Outsider"

On 6/20/14 6:14 AM, "Thaddeus Komorowski" <thaddeusnews at gmail.com> wrote:

> Got it in my regular mailbox.
>

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Todd Clark <tuck0411 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, Jay, it came through in my gmail spam folder, as usual.
>>
>> Todd C.
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Jay Pearson <deepheep at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can someone let me know if this is coming thru?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jay