[Heeplist] Set list at Sweden Rock

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 7 08:47:41 EDT 2014

Outsider is only 11 songs so I believe the brave thing to do is play the whole album like they did with WTS and mix in the classics. The whole show could be done in 100 minutes. Heep will never drop the classics, I believe 2 in every 3 people attending a Heep show go to hear the classic material. Outsider is that good that I believe this would make a great set and keep nearl all happy as well as providing the best promotion too.

Iain