[Heeplist] Set list at Sweden Rock

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sat Jun 7 08:30:43 EDT 2014

 I think, the sooner they show us their real face - that means playing mostly new material - the better. The Outsider is quite an achievement, so why bother with more of the july mornings or ladys in black?^))))) I am aware this might be an unpopular opinion but still: July Morning is classics of the classics but this band is better at doing Universal Wheels or Overload than paying tribute to the Hensley-Byron era. I admire all those songs but the way they were, not what they are with the modern Heep line-up. Perhaps one or two from those times for the set list of approximately 15 would be enough. Uriah Heep have quite a lot to offer other than the 70-s hits.
Cheers, Igor