[Heeplist] Outsider rocks!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 18:53:46 EDT 2014

Thank you to the advice of folk on the list, I was able to download the
MP3¹s and the CD is on its way!  First listen, it¹s ok, and it rocks.
Second listen, Hey this is really good.  Then the third listen this time at
the gym with head phones and things started jumping out at me.  Especially
Davey¹s bass.  He sounds like a cross between Geezer and Glover.  Early on
my 2 favorites were ³Can anyone Help me² and ³Looking at You².  Now the last
2 tracks Kiss the Rainbow and Say Goodbye are blowing me away on the
headphones!!  I hear a nice keyboard solo on one of the last 2 tracks.

Overall early impression, the cd rocks tracks 1-11 with an assault similar
to the song Wake the Sleeper.  The pace is strong and fierce throughout, yet
with very melodic hard rock vocals.   All the songs are like Wake the
Sleeper song (with vocals), Against the Odds, I Can See You from ITW.  No
ballads, except for the first minute of One Minute, then it is non stop rock!