[Heeplist] UH São Paulo review

r.pascoe at telia.com r.pascoe at telia.com
Wed May 28 02:56:36 EDT 2014

Great report Claudia - thanks! Glad you had a good time and hope "Meet and
Greet" worked out for you as well

how was the gig I just saw... Sorry for any flaws, I'm still at the venue and I
can't use google here lol.

>The concert is ended now, and complementing the 1st part of the set list I've
sent before the 2nd part of the was:

>Gypsy
>Look at yourself
>Mick's solo
>July morning
>Lady in Black
>
>Free and easy
>Easy living
>
>As you can see, they didn't play One Minute... :-(
>
>The gig was awesome, I found Davey much more comfortable among the band than
he was on the previous show I saw in Bergen Op Zoom, walking around the stage
and teasing the others. During the last songs he was wearing a yellow Brazil T-
shirt. I just had the feeling that his bass was too loud during Lady in Black
and I barely could hear Mick's acoustic guitar during this tune.

>Russ drums were heavy as usual, I know some of you don't appreciate that but I
think it matches perfectly with the new songs.

>Bernie did great in all songs, amazingly he took a seat an arm distance from
me during July Morning and that was absolutely a magic moment for me.

>Of course I went on stage during Free and Easy! I think there were around 20
girls up there, the stage was totally crowded! That was insane - I don't know
how they could still play with so many girls dancing around them!!

>And finally, Mick talked several times to the audience, he was obviously in
great mood. You guys know what to expect from him, always brilliant and lovely!

>No technical issues registered at all.
>
>End of report. ;-)
>
>I'll still try to meet the band backstage and get my cd covers signed, not
sure if I'll be successful.

>Cheers everyone!
>
>Claudia
>

>On May 27, 2014, at 10:03 PM, "Cláudia Leão" <claudia.plf at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>So far that's what's just happened:
>Survival
>Overload
>Traveller in time
>Sunrise
>Stealin'
>I'm ready
>Between two worlds
>
>Not over...
>
>On May 27, 2014, at 8:30 PM, "Cláudia Leão" <claudia.plf at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>Opening band Javali onstage right now, they're too noisy and too loud, I can
tell the sound check wasn't well done.
>While I was waiting outside the get into the venue I saw the band passing by,
everyone cheered them but unfortunately they didn't stop nor even smile back...