[Heeplist] Outsider reviews

Cláudia Leão claudia.plf at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 17:21:22 EDT 2014

Hi Tapio!

Today Egil Bokn posted another link on FB:
http://www.planetaor.com/?p=10072

Cheers!

On May 22, 2014, at 6:34 AM, "Tapio Minkkinen" <tapio at uriah-heep.fi> wrote:

Here are all the reviews of Outsider that I have seen so far:
Hard Rock Haven hardrockhaven.net/online/2014/04/uriah-heep-outsider-cd-review
Fabrications HQ http://www.fabricationshq.com/2014-releases.html
Echoes And Dust http://echoesanddust.com/2014/05/uriah-heep-outsider/
Rocktopia http://www.rocktopia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5233:uriah-heep-outsider&catid=910:cd-reviews&Itemid=485
Blogcritics http://blogcritics.org/music-reviews-toto-u-d-o-uriah-heep-and-xandria/

In case someone finds any more reviews or any other info related to the album, please send mail either to the list or off list. I have created a page on my site dedicated to the new album and the idea is to have all possible info collected to this one page so you don't have to keep checking from many different sources. The page is here: http://www.heepfiles.info/outsider.htm

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi