[Heeplist] Outsider reviews

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu May 22 05:32:35 EDT 2014

Here are all the reviews of Outsider that I have seen so far:
Hard Rock Haven hardrockhaven.net/online/2014/04/uriah-heep-outsider-cd-review
Fabrications HQ http://www.fabricationshq.com/2014-releases.html
Echoes And Dust http://echoesanddust.com/2014/05/uriah-heep-outsider/
Rocktopia
http://www.rocktopia.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5233:uriah-heep-outsider&catid=910:cd-reviews&Itemid=485
Blogcritics
http://blogcritics.org/music-reviews-toto-u-d-o-uriah-heep-and-xandria/

In case someone finds any more reviews or any other info related to
the album, please send mail either to the list or off list. I have
created a page on my site dedicated to the new album and the idea is
to have all possible info collected to this one page so you don't have
to keep checking from many different sources. The page is here:
http://www.heepfiles.info/outsider.htm

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi