[Heeplist] California Breed

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu May 22 07:41:21 EDT 2014

I haven't heard the new Asia album so I can't say if I like it or not.
I bought John Wetton's latest solo album mainly because Mick Box plays
on one track and I didn't like it at all. Wetton is still a great
singer but the album was not that special.

The only new release besides Outsider I have been interested in lately
is Intelligent Music Project II album with John Lawton. I preordered
it and received e-mail earlier this week that it has been posted so
I'm looking forward to receiving it next week at the latest. It's good
to have that while waiting for Outsider.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi