[Heeplist] High and Mighty

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 22:26:05 EDT 2014

Yeah, I thought that at one time (like back in the 90s), but Kevin Julie opened my ears to the album in a new way. I've loved it ever since.

simply put, Uriah Heep with the Byron/Box/Hensley triumvirate never put out an album that was less than superb. Most are beyond the creative capability of the vast majority of rock bands yesterday, today, tomorrow, and that includes High & Mighty.

Jay
np - IQ - Road of Bones

 From: "merrick3 at comcast.net" <merrick3 at comcast.net>

Been a very long time but I pulled out this cd and have it in the van now. I always like some of the songs, never felt it was a strong over all release and listening to confession I still think the same thing why was this even put on the album? Who was it for a wife or girlfriend?