[Heeplist] High and Mighty

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon May 19 16:02:19 EDT 2014

Mac, you hit the nail on the head, they always had great ballads, and epic songs, but both have been missing for to long, I keep hoping for that new classic ballad, and long epic track with the powerful build to a great guitar finish but we get solid but simple rock songs all at the same basic speed. DS