[Heeplist] Amazon Germany grey vinyl & t-shirt?

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed May 14 06:36:48 EDT 2014

Interesting stuff at Amazon Germany. They are offering a set of CD and
T-shirt. If I ordered this I would get them at only 30 EUR including
postage.

http://www.amazon.de/Outsider-Inkl-T-Shirt-Gr-Uriah-Heep/dp/B00K10FSSI/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1400063113&sr=1-2&keywords=uriah+heep+outsider

http://www.amazon.de/Outsider-Inkl-T-Shirt-Gr-Uriah-Heep/dp/B00K10FTUA/ref=sr_1_7?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1400063113&sr=1-7&keywords=uriah+heep+outsider

The vinyl seems to be availahle also as both black and grey vinyl. I
guess grey vinyl would be cool but I don't know if the sound quality
is as good as in normal black vinyl. I have to see if I can get this
bought also here in Finland but so far I haven't seen it sold as vinyl.

http://www.amazon.de/Outsider-Ltd-Gatefold-Grey-Vinyl-Gramm/dp/B00K10FTZU/ref=sr_1_5?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1400063113&sr=1-5&keywords=uriah+heep+outsider

http://www.amazon.de/Outsider-Ltd-Gatefold-Black-Vinyl-Gramm/dp/B00K10FUGI/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1400063113&sr=1-3&keywords=uriah+heep+outsider

--
TapioM.