[Heeplist] WOOHOO!!! Outsider soundbytes available!

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 08:51:39 EDT 2014

Good comments, Bob.  Because of the comments, I am going to refrain from listening to snippets of the songs on Outsider.  I will wait until I get the CD so I can crank it up in all its glory. Otherwise, I think I would be disappointed in hearing what could very well be the worst sections of the songs that they put up for listening.

Ed