[Heeplist] AC/DC Call it quites

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 15 19:16:57 EDT 2014

interesting point Rick! never knew this, but there seems to be plenty of video on youtube....
On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:27:27 PM, Rick Wilson <rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com> wrote:

"AC/DC" performed most of their 1988 "Blow Up Your Video" tour without
Malcolm, due to his alcoholism problems; their nephew, Stephen filling in.
So, this doesn't have to mean the end.  Best wishes to Malcolm for a total
recovery!

Rick
[?]

--