[Heeplist] official release from Never Land

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 10:39:38 EDT 2014

Hey everyone we have now officially released our first sing EVERYTHING. We have it on I tunes and I hope all of you will support us. We had this song Mastered at Abbey Road Studios and it is a great feeling to see this song come from working up a riff of the harp and drums to a full song.

Please visit us on facebook.com/bandnever land

Here you go here is the link to I tunes and please let me know what you think..

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/everything-single/id863522902?ls=1

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever