[Heeplist] SAHB

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sat Apr 12 06:05:57 EDT 2014

 Totally agree: Assault Attack is more than a great record to me, and so are Built To Destroy and Rock Will Never Die - that was real hard rock magic! Unfortunately, MSG here, in Moscow, played (in 2009) without Ted, it was former Heep drummer Slade, and he was very good, but Chris Glen... I envy guitarists who play with this kind of bass player - he can provide the drive and some kind of lead at the same time, guitarist' job remaining only to fill here and there :)))
Cheers, Igor
P.S. As for Harvey - they definitely had fun most of the time, and when turned a bit more serious, things like Rock Drill came to life. I like it.