[Heeplist] BBC Sound of the 70s

Knut Svendsen knutsvendsen at icloud.com
Sat Apr 12 05:27:31 EDT 2014

I actually heard then first with Michael Schenker, and they were great.

On Apr 12, 2014, at 01:22 AM, Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

 Hello Knut,
It would be interesting to see the footage. Not being in awe of everything done by The SAHB, must admit they were very special, and Chris Glen-Ted McKenna are one of the best rhythm sections which ever existed in rock.
Cheers, Igor