[Heeplist] Outsider UK release date 9th June?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 06:26:34 EDT 2014

Tapio, this is outstanding news, thank you for bringing it to our attention.
I also admire your sense of humor and use of sarcasm.  I would have done the
same as you were unfairly attacked the last time you posted news.  I want to
tell you my appreciation for the work you do in association with Heep.com as
well as the valuable resource of heepfiles!  Thank you and keep up the good
work.