[Heeplist] Outsider UK release date 9th June?

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Apr 10 05:10:01 EDT 2014

I think it might be something your not doing right, when you send an e-mail to the list are you using the right address to send a post? As for respect or an apology if I get it for something fine if I don't that's fine as well, I'm not going to ask for it, I'm just going to keep doing what I do and not worry about it, I respect everyone If they respect me or not, I don't need to hear it or say it. DS