[Heeplist] Outsider UK release date 9th June?

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:20:56 EDT 2014

Pete, why does Tapio warrant a kind response for stirring shit-up with his
insensitive remark, but I am told to "lighten up" for simply asking who is
the responsible party for this list?  I had no problems until my last
E-Mail address was banned because somehow spam was being added through it
here.  Since then this E-Mail does not always allow me to post my own
topics.  I cannot believe that is a Google problem, it never was a problem
before.  There are no kings or special citizens at this list, we are all
the same, so treat us all with the same respect.  I have already, numerous
times, apologized to Tapio for believing he was the same guy who runs the
We Rock Mailing List.  Any continued digs on his part by himself, Staf or
anyone else is uncalled for.  Just state the facts.

Rick
[?]