[Heeplist] Outsider UK release date 9th June?

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 10 04:11:40 EDT 2014

Ha ha, paranoia strikes again! Nice ironical post Tapio, loved your cynical
sense of humour :-) Almost British there Tapio :-)  Now,  time to put in my
pre-order.

Rick, lighten up. Nobody filters posts, there are just problems with some
email providers and the mailing list provider.  I try and avoid Google mail
now, because I found it was almost randomly intercepting my non gmail
e-mails.

Pete