[Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 1 15:20:24 EDT 2014

An interesting thought, Jay. However, I would consider the Kinks to have had
a more defining input into the formation of Hard Rock than Led Zeppelin.  I
can take or leave Led Zeppelin personally and leave everyone to enthuse
about their few albums that contained some fairly decent stuff. From that
era, I would far rather listen to Chicago, The Nice, ELP, CCR. But then, I
am just a strange English weirdo who never seems to get what everyone else
does :-)

Cheers,

Pete

PS I won't reply as I shall just delete anything with the above subject line
:-)