[Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 1 14:03:56 EDT 2014

I admit I used to hate Zeppelin, or at least be extremely sick of them. Not so much that I thought they were overrated, but I could turn on any station any day and hear ANY Zeppelin tune [same with Beatles], and not one of the hits and not even a classic. I honestly think I gained a new appreciation for the band's work when we went to see Classic Albums Live a couple of years ago and they performed Zeppelin 2 in it's entirety. It was a great performance, true not for note to the original recordings, with a fantastic singer, and from there I went out and got Zeppelin 2 on CD, and then proceeded to get a few more. I don't imagine I would wanna get every single Zep bootleg or rarity, but I am keen to throw in Zep 2, 3, or 4 on occasion [despite a few tracks like Rock N Roll I could live without ever hearing again].
and then there's Kansas.....