[Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon Mar 31 18:18:34 EDT 2014

Two of my favorite drummers are - *PETER **'Catman*' *CRISS* and *NICK
'Bongo-Meister'* *MASON*.

SO ... I know absolutely nothing about drums ... and/or good drum playing
*(LOL!)*.

:)

I really like *Keith Moon*, *John Bonham* & *Lee Kerslake* as well.
Currently, I am really impressed with new *HEEP-ster* - *Russell Gilbrook*.
The guy's a real* 'MONSTER'* on the drum-kit!

As for 'Live' *LED ZEPPELIN *recordings, my favorite is the stellar *'HOW
THE WEST WAS WON*' album.