[Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Mar 31 08:00:38 EDT 2014

 Ain't that amazing: we all have our favourites and sometimes it seems more and more controversial! For instance, despite being quite critical towards Led Zeppelin in general, I absolutely love The Song Remains The Same!!! In fact, if I had to choose which live show of the 70-s impressed me the most, that'd be that film, and nex would be Deep Purple's California Jam. Still, I am sure it has much to do with the overall quality of the product including the footage itself. Impressive and sending shivers - that'd be the right definition for me.
Cheers, Igor