[Heeplist] you guys need to quit

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 13:12:23 EDT 2014

I think it is fun to watch hahahahaha

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP FPREVER

----- Original Message -----

From: "todd klun" <toddklun at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 10:41:21 AM
Subject: [Heeplist] you guys need to quit

enough of Rick and tapio and anyone else that wants to have email wars. do
it with your own emails addresses. I am cancelling heepsters in time now
and blocking as spam cause you two IDIOTS cant seem to get along. I used to
enjoy album and concert reviews here , but now its a pissing contest about
who wrote what review first. GET OVER YOURSELVES. "I used to be" a writer
or the roadie , blah blah blah.. no one cares about what you claim you used
to be , or what you are now . we just want to hear about good music. If
that is asking too much of your fragile egos , stay off the site