[Heeplist] you guys need to quit

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:51:53 EDT 2014

I appreciate ALL the reviews and comments about music. I wouldnt even be
aware of some of the solo and one off albums if it wasnt for this site.
Somewhere this weekend things went off the rails . at one point some one
needs to just log out and let it go for a day. Writers write. Critics
criticize. fans fantasize . and then some just want to stir shit.  the shit
stirring I can do without.