[Heeplist] Heeplist Flame Wars

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 06:38:12 EDT 2014

Hi Dave, I remember those great battles in the latter 90's on lp covers,
lyrics etc.  One of the hardest things I learned was "not every one will
share an opinion" and there are different perspectives.  Unless you are Jay,
who has worked hard building his brand "he is always right"  lol!
Some of the biggest wars over the years have been about Heep material
itself.

One should never try to be judgmental or condescending yet the list has seen
its share of that over the years.