[Heeplist] Heeplist Flame Wars

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 02:38:36 EDT 2014

This is like the old days on the list when we had some great battles, but we always had a lot of respect for each other and most of the time learned from them. As for Tapio he knows his stuff and when it comes to Heep and related releases its his website I go to, there's no reason to get angry it's not like we're talking politics and religion, we talk music. I know sometimes I might throw wood on the fire but I don't want to say someone is wrong for liking something I don't because that would be wrong. DS